'Old World Tour'
the Best of Ireland&Scotland!
All local taxes and Gratuities are included.
Your Driver's and Guide's Gratuity are not included and are left to your individual discretion.
Patrick's Custom Tours reserves the right to substitute visits, entertainment, hotels and other features when they cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control.
Our 1st stop will be 'Malahide Castle' We will tour the castle and await our fellow pasaangers who booked their own flights. (#1 on the map)
While in Ireland we will have a Pint at 'Durty Nellies', visit 'The Cliffs of Moher' and Bunratty Castle. (#4 on the map)
Visit 'The Hill of Tara' and 'Newgrange. (#2 & #1 on the map)
See the 'Book of Kells' (#3 on the Map)
Visit the historic ancient 'Rock of Cashel. (# 5 on the map)
Roam freely in 'The Guinness Storehouse' (#6 on the map)
Experience the Best Irish Show in Dublin at 'Taylor's 3 Rocks' (#7 on the map)
$3,032. LAND PACKAGE
$3,942. FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
$1,211. SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
While in Edinburgh we will;
Visit Edinburgh Castle' (# 4 on the map)
Visit 'The Grassmarket' (# 3 on the map)
Shop 'The Royal Mile' (# 2 on the map)
Tour 'Holyrood House' (# 1 on the map)
Tour 'The Real Mary King's Close' (# 4 on the map)
Hadrian's Wall (# 1 on the map)
and Rosslyn Chapel (# 1 on the map)
CLICK ON ANY WORD IN BLUE BELOW,
For more information!
This Tour Includes;
* Transportation by Luxury coach from Baltimore County to BWI Airport.
* Round trip Airfare to Ireland (If the Full Package is selected).
* Kenny, a professional Irish coach driver who will stay with you until you leave Ireland!
* Anne a professional Ireland Tour Guide, Anne will share her views of ancient and current Ireland's and Scotland's history.
* 8 Evening Meals.
* 8 Full Irish or Scottish Breakfasts.
* A private guided tour of Malahide Castle.
* 4 Nights in Dublin at 'The Clayton Hotel'.
* Admission and meal at 'The Bunratty Medieval Banquet'.
* A Pint at the world-famous 'Durty Nellies Pub'.
* Admission to 'The Cliffs of Moher'.
* Farewell dinner and Ireland show at ‘Taylors 3 Rocks’.
* Transportation to the Dublin airport to catch our flight to Edinburgh.
* 4 Nights in Edinburgh at 'Leonards Hotel' (formally Jurys!)
* Free time to explore the Royal Mile.
* Admission to 'Edinburgh Castle'.
* Admission to the Queen's home 'Holyrood House'.
* Time to visit 'The Grassmarket'.
* Admission to 'The Real Mary King's Close'.
* Admission to 'Rosslyn Chapel'
and * Admission to 'Hadrian's Wall'.
Transportation from our Edinburgh Hotel to The Edinburgh Airport is included.
Our coach will meet us at BWI and take us back to Baltimore County where we
left our cars on April 24th.
We will fly overnight to Dublin Ireland. Dublin will be our base for Ireland. We will stay in ONE HOTEL for four nights, and do day trips to the most interesting sights is Ireland.
On day number five we will leave Dublin and fly to Edinburgh. In Edinburgh we will stay in one hotel for four nights, and do day trips to the some of the oldest historic sights
Wednesday April 24th through Friday May 3rd. 2024