* Round Trip Airfare from Philadelphia or Dulles Airport to Ireland. (If Airfare Option is Elected)
All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person.
* Sightseeing on a Luxury Coach with a Professional Driver.
* A seasoned knowledgeable Guide (Anne). Anne will share her knowledge of
Ireland's recent and ancient history.
* A full Irish Breakfasts Every Morning.
* Dinner every evening.
* 2 Nights at 'The Europa Hotel' in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
* 2 Nights in Derry, United Kingdom.
* A guided tour of 'The Wall of Derry'
* 1 Night in Sligo at the 'Sligo Park Hotel'.
* Entrance to 'Belleek Pottery Factory'.
* A stop in Donegal Town.
* A stop at 'Yeat's Grave'.
* 2 Nights at the 'Westport Coast Hotel',
* Dinner on Achill Island.
* A visit to Cong, where they filmed 'The Quiet Man'.
* Admission to ‘The Museum of Country Life'.
* A stop at 'Matt Molloy's Pub'.
* 2 Nights in 'Bunratty Castle Hotel'
* Free time to roam about in 'Galway'
* Admission to 'The Cliffs of Moher'.
* Dinner at 'Durty Nelly's Pub'.
* Admission to ‘The Bunratty Medieval Banquet’
* Admission to the ‘Bunratty Castle & Folk Park’.
* 1 Night at 'The Royal Marine Hotel' in Dublin.
* "Taylors 3 Rocks", Dinner and Irish Show.
* Transportation to Dublin Airport.
* Transportation from Philadelphia Airport to Baltimore County
This Tour is at Activity Level one.
Click here to see the levels
and your Restrictions.
Click on any BLUE UNDERLINED WORD for more information.
Adult Full Package includes Airfare $3,969 pps
Adult LAND Package without Airfare $3,278 pps
Child under 17 in Adults Room including Airfare $3,553
Child under 17 in Adults Room without Airfare $2,904
Single in a room $888 Single Supplement
2022 Break Free to Ireland Tour
Saturday June 25th Through July 6th 2022
CLICK HEREto go to the
Cost, Terms and Deadlines Page
This Tour Includes: