This is a real sign. It was placed by the European Union's
"European Environmental Agency the "EEA".
I took this picture at Slieve Foye Drumad Newry in County Louth Ireland Just North of Dundalk, Ireland!
Patrick's Custom Tours reserves the right to substitute visits, entertainment, hotels and other features when they cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control.
This Tour Includes;
* Roundtrip Transportation from Baltimore County to Philadelphia Airport (If you select the air option).
* Roundtrip airfare to Ireland, (If you select the air option).
* Land transportation on a Luxury Coach by a professional driver in Ireland.
* A seasoned knowledgeable Guide (Anne). Anne will share her knowledge of
Ireland's recent and ancient history.
* 3 Nights in Galway at the Park House Hotel
* Time to roam in and be on your own in Galway.
* A full Irish breakfast every morning.
* Six days with the option to play Golf on the West and East Coast of Ireland.
* Dinner every evening.
* Admission to the ‘Cliffs of Moher’.
* 5 Nights in The Castle Court Hotel, Westport, County Mayo.
* Free time in Westport.
* Pub hopping and shopping in Westport Town.
* Shopping stop at Foxford Woolen Mills.
* Entrance to ‘Museum of Country Life’ and grounds of Turlough Park.
* Admission to ‘Ballintubber Abbey’ and private guided tour.
* A stop to visit Seamus at Boland's Bar in Swinford.
* A visit to the Holy Shrine at Knock.
* Sightseeing ‘The Wild Atlantic Way’ by coach on Achill Island.
* Dinner near Achill Island at The Grainne Uaile.
* View Ireland's largest pyramid in County Mayo.
* A stop in Cong, the filming location for ’The Quiet Man’.
* Admission and a private tour of ‘Charleville Castle’ the Most
Haunted Castle in Ireland.
* Admission and private guided tour of Clonmacnoise Monastic Site.
* A Whiskey Tour of “Tullamore Distillery” and enjoy free samples.
* Lunch and a Pint at ‘Sean’s Bar’ the oldest Pub in the whole world!
* 4 Nights at 'The Royal Marine Hotel' South Dublin.
* Admission to 'The Guinness Storehouse'.
* Admission to 'EPIC' the Irish Emigration Museum.
* Dinner at, ‘The Church Pub’.
* Dinner and The Irish Show at, 'Taylor's 3 Rocks'.
* Time to roam and be on your own in Dublin.
* Transportation to Dublin Airport.
* Transportation from Philadelphia Airport to Baltimore County
Click on any
word in the ITINERARY for more information.
2021 Leprechaun Hunt
Saturday, August 14th through Friday, August 27th, 2021
The Itinerary for this Tour will be posted soon.
I found this online statement from
The "European Environmental Agency
(Their EPA)" about Leprechaun Protection dated October 21st, 2009!
$3,397. Per Person Sharing includes Airfare
$2,848. Per Person Sharing for the Land Package.
$2,853. Per Child Per Child under 17 yrs old, Sharing with an adult includes Airfare.
$2,364. Per Child under 17 yr old, Sharing with an adult for the Land Package.
$856. Single Room, Without a roommate. (AKA, Single Supplement).
& Grand Tour of Ireland
Here is the actual partial notice of the "EEA"
warning that Leprechaun Hunting is Illegal!
Beware, LEPRECHAUN HUNTING is breaking E.U. LAW!
This Tour is at Activity Level one.
Click here to see the levels
and your Restrictions.